The minute I saw this tree I had to own it. Everyone needs an upside down Christmas tree. It took my hubby a bit of work to get the presents to stay at the top – we never could get the little stuffed dog (that looked just like our actual dog) to stay up there for more than a few minutes.
Why do upside down trees make sense?
1. It is so easy to decorate since the widest part is at the top. The garland is a breeze.
2. This tree does not take up as much floor space as a regular tree.
3. You don’t need a fancy tree topper (which I always struggle with finding the right one).
4. These trees are very hard to tip over.
5. It is easier to keep the dog (especially when he’s a rambunctious puppy ) away from the ornaments.