Honored to be sharing the play with you this month as the artist for August’s StencilClub at StencilGirl Products! The designs were inspired by games of old, like jacks. I do feel rather vintage admitting that jacks were one of my favorite games as kid.
How can you use these to play and explore things like composition? That’s all in the exclusive video for StencilClub members. In that video, I’m sharing the only 3 rules I never want to break when I create.
If you’ve seen many of my stencil designs at StencilGirl, you know how much I love using masks. The 6 x 6 stencil is 5 nesting shapes to give you a world of possibilities.
Over at StencilGirl Talk, their wonderful blog, you can see more about this month’s release.
New to StencilClub and wondering what it is? It’s from StencilGirl Products and each month you get the following:
- one 9″ x 12″ EXCLUSIVE stencil.
- one 6″ x 6″ EXCLUSIVE stencil.
- one 4″ x 4″ EXCLUSIVE stencil.
- An EXCLUSIVE video for MEMBERS ONLY provided by the designing artist. It’s a class in itself!
- A downloadable PDF with basic instructions to go along with the video for that month.
- Entrance into a SECRET Facebook group for MEMBERS ONLY! A place to share, inspire and talk all about stencils!
- Plus, as a MEMBER, you are eligible to purchase ANY past month for the membership price. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of which previous StencilClub sets of stencils you would like to purchase and John will provide you with a bill through PayPal.
- For every month you are in the club, you will be receive a 20% coupon code (one time use) for the StencilGirl Products website (stencil purchases only).