It’ll be there in about 10-15 minutes so keep an eye out for it. Every so often the computer elves play hide and seek with the guide. If you don’t see it, please check your promotions or spam folders.
The best technique to get an understanding of paint pouring and cells is by doing flip pours.
I’ve created the online workshop, Flip Pour Secrets, to save you time and quickly get you to the fun of paint pouring. Instead of just crossing your fingers and hoping, you’ll understand what’s happening when you do a flip pour.
In the 6 videos, I guide you step-by-step through the entire process.
- You’ll see out how your paint and pouring medium mixtures impact the amount of cells you have on your canvas
- The 2 different techniques for adding the paint to the cup that play a very huge role in how your canvas turns out
- How to keep your colors from becoming gray and muddy
- and much much more.
How do you know the exact amount of paint and pouring medium to use? Getting the needed ratio for making cells doesn’t have to be tricky.
In Flip Pour Secrets, you’ll see the 3 factors you need to be aware of to get the ratio just right every time without any measuring or recipes.
These 2 canvases were made using the same exact colors.
But the colors turned out very very differently.
Why did that happen? And why were there cells on only 1 of the canvases? Answers to these questions are inside Flip Pour Secrets.
You get instant access to all the lessons in the workshop:
- Setting up Your Space
- Mixing Your Paints
- Parfait Flips
- Making Decisions Easily
- Why Add the White Paint
When you join now, there’s bonus lesson for you too! The Confetti Pour!
- All the videos are downloadable so you have the flexibility to watch them online or off
- Lifetime access to the workshop.
- 14 day money back guarantee
$15 for a limited time
What students are saying about my paint pouring workshops:
- “Your class has opened a whole new world.” – Karen Adeleke
- I’ve enjoyed these detailed flip cup videos. Thank you! -Pam Delejs
- “I had never done any paint pouring. It looked too complicated for me!” -Michelle Dee
Why so affordable? It should be a $49 workshop so why is it just $15? There are 2 reasons why I am doing this at this price.
- 1. Paint pouring is so much fun and I want you to have fun! The more you understand the process, the more fun it is.
- 2. If you like having your art supplies demystified while seeing techniques step-by-step, then you might also enjoy my other workshops.
The best part about this workshop is that you can check everything out 100% risk-free. You’re protected by my 100% 14 day money back guarantee.
How does the guarantee work? Sign up for Flip Pour Secrets and check everything out for yourself – go through all the videos and information.
If you decide that what you’ve learned hasn’t helped you then all you need to do is send a one line email letting us know that this workshop isn’t right for you. It can be for any reason or no reason at all and we’ll refund you 100% of your money. No questions asked. No hassles and no hoops to jump through. It’s really as simple as that.
You’ve got nothing to lose and beautiful poured paintings to gain!
Do I need to have a special paint? Nope, you can use any acrylic paint. In the workshop, I explain the differences between paints so you can understand how to mix any kind of paint. You’ll see me make pours with both craft paints and artist grade paints.
Which pouring medium do I need? I’ll be using Floetrol and Liquitex pouring medium. You only need 1 pouring medium and I recommend Floetrol from the hardware store. So why am I using 2? Because this workshop is about understanding the process, I demonstrate the principles with 2 different mediums so you can see how your paint and pouring medium mixtures impact your final canvas.
Will this information only work with flip pours? Nope. When you understand what’s going on with a flip pour it helps you understand what’s happening in other types of pours.
How long do I have to watch the videos? These are all downloadable and you have lifetime access so that it can fit into your schedule. You can also watch them on mobile devices like your phone or tablet.